POY canidates

Discussion in 'Football' started by Aknews000, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Aknews000

Aknews000 Active Member
    Expand Collapse

Lets get the ball rolling for this up comming season because Im ready. Any predictions on the list give me your guys top 5.

Feckley/west
    Anthony/barltett
    Augistino/service
    Stevenson/Dimond
    furgeson/jeneau

Theres a few more top players I can put on here. but these players teams will be high in the rankings an will be competing for a state title

2. CJ1978

CJ1978 Member
    Expand Collapse

Anthony-bartlett
    Teelin-palner
    Amu-service
    Furgeson-juneau
    Bell-eagler r

My sleepers that can come on this list for me our kelechi from eagle river, this team wont be a cake walk this year. Also williams at south he will play a lil rb, delora from east and Dunbar from bartlett if he stays healthy

3. Aknews000

Aknews000 Active Member
    Expand Collapse

Yeah bartlett with anthony and dunbar should be a good combo if jessen uses them right, honore is also a good key to them

4. 07statechamps

07statechamps Active Member
    Expand Collapse

Who's this Ferguson kid from juneau you guys are talking about? Never heard the name before.

5. Crimson24

Crimson24 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

yeah who is Fergeson never heard of him before. Phillip Fenumiai is the best qb in Alaska and only a junior. Hes got POY

6. CJ1978

CJ1978 Member
    Expand Collapse

Fenumiai is what I ment my bad, thanks guys. I got to see this kid play last year and his potential is high

7. MooseFootball

MooseFootball New Member
    Expand Collapse

Anthony- RB Bartlett
    Buresh- QB Palmer
    Kuiper- WR Wasilla
    Feckley- QB West
    Aukastino?- QB/RB Service

Sleepers include:
    Teeling- RB/FB Wasilla
    Rodgers- RB/QB North Pole
    Delora- East
    Graham- RB/FB West Valley

Sorry I don't know too much about the CIC yet. I will be doing my homework come Friday. I kept Fenumia off my list because he relied on Gozleski and Fagerstrom a lot last year. We will see how he does without those two. Feckley is in the same situation having lost Buster and Sharp but West seems to have more athletes step up year in and year out. Buresh lost virtually his whole receiving group but at 6'4" 215 I know he's capable of beating teams with more than just his arm. Also, Anthony I've seen very little of but enough to know he can burn defenses if they let him get some space. Aukastino has the all-around ability to make an impact wherever he lines up. Kuiper is going to be a big target for whoever throws him the ball at Wasilla. Look for them to turn to him as a go-to guy.

8. 07statechamps

07statechamps Active Member
    Expand Collapse

As a QB aren't you suppose to rely on your recievers? They graduated but some other players are gonna step up and Fenumiai is gonna have a big year