Message Board Rules...

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by Elmore_Laws, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Elmore_Laws

Elmore_Laws Moderator
    Expand Collapse

Main Rules

1. Elmore Laws has the right to remove any post for any reason, without explanation. However, if an admin abuses these privileges, he may lose those.

2. Something that is absolutely forbidden is asking for or actually posting on the message boards content that has a Premium ticket. Whether it be from our site or another, it is strictly forbidden and will result in blacklisting.

Poster Etiquette Rules

1. If you can't say it to your mom, or to your principal at school without getting in trouble don't post it. If there is a question in your mind, don't post it. If you realize it after you post it, edit it. In other words, no potty mouth posting!

2. Along those lines, the words "fag" and "gay" will immediately get your message deleted. Repeat offenders will be blacklisted, and once someone is blacklisted, that is it. There is no second chance.

3. No name calling, flaming, or general bashing of other people in any way shape or form, whether they be players, coaches, or other posters. No lewd or sexual conversations either.

4. Starting Rumors -- This is a big-time NO-NO. That really should be abundantly clear. A high school kid's perceived drug problem, his 10 speeding tickets, or his binge drinking have absolutely no business on this board. Nor does a coach's affair, or that he beats his kids in practice. Not even in the outhouse. That will be an automatic blacklist. If you feel the need to discuss this, call the coach or player involved.

Reporting a Bad Post

1. First right-click on the actual post and choose the option for "Copy Shortcut." Visit the "Contact Us" link on the left. In the Comments portion of the box, right click and choose "Paste". Then describe the post and include your email address in the top (I must have that) and click "Submit Form". I will receive it within seconds and if I am at my computer, it will go quick. Or if it is on the edge, I will respond letting you know why I chose not to delete or blacklist.

Remember, these boards are all about promoting high school sports and athletes in the state of Alaska. Let's keep them that way.

This post was edited on 2/12 12:46 PM by usdif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

2. bb4fun

bb4fun Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Why does the Brian Mason stuff keep getting pulled? This is the only forum for this kind of stuff, ASAA sure doesn't care about it.

3. orca77

orca77 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

why dont my postings come up in a response to crowd. shows i posted but its no there!! what do the 4 gold stars mean?
    This post was edited on 4/10 4:42 PM by orca77if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

4. KG Vet

KG Vet Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

nm
    This post was edited on 9/19 8:41 AM by KG Vet

5. FlightAK

FlightAK Member
    Expand Collapse

Can you tell me where the 'Contact Us' link is? Thank you....

6. zachk.

zachk. Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Elmore Laws can you delete everything I posted please i got bum posts because I don't want my name to show up on last posted
    This post was edited on 1/1 10:36 PM by zachk.

7. zachk.

zachk. Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

fag fag a no-no

tucum likes this.
  8. zachk.

zachk. Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

fag fag a no-no

9. Billy T

Billy T Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

10. mizzou_22

mizzou_22 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Mr. Laws, Can we get rid of the post on Bartlett basketball by SMHatU and AKhoops123? I can only imagine that to the coach and players going into the biggest tourney of the year how big a distraction and the negative comments this post has toward Bartlett's team and players. A true loyal fan would not have posted this, instead would have called the coach privately! This post and its tone, does not promote players, basketball or the spirit of this website as is stated in the rules portion of the site. If would be greatly appreciated if you could delete these posts by the above posters. It would be greatly appreciated more than you know. Thanks, I am a concerned fan of this website and basketball, who is loyal and appreciates positive posts on this website.
    Thanks for your help!
    This post was edited on 3/7 1:09 AM by mizzou_22
    This post was edited on 3/7 1:10 AM by mizzou_22

11. dabeast14

dabeast14 New Member
    Expand Collapse

mr.elmore laws can we get rid of all those posts by zachk on the top of here he was name calling and violating all the rules
    This post was edited on 1/15 2:49 PM by dabeast14