Look at this faggit

Discussion in 'Girls-Basketball' started by Cards1968, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Cards1968

Cards1968 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

Yes, I know I need to charge the phone.

Context: Guy on PowerMizzou posts data from a Rivals homoboard conference leaked on the Arkansas pay site yesterday. This was a Top 25 Rivals traffic list that was supposed to remain exclusive to our overloards. I, being ever diligent take it to tMB for peer review.

Now, as some of you know this dipshit took a post from his pay site that didn't align with his political leanings and literally copy and pasted it on his twatter account (sans username to be fair). This enraged me (good job of trolling btw) so I posted the tweet on tMB. Gabe, not liking my tactics has the thread deleted after getting burned on there and twitter. He also gets roasted on PowerMizzou and chaos ensues. I and others point out the hypocrisy and he finally apologized.

TL/DR: I messaged back:

[​IMG]

2. Cards1968

Expand Collapse

Hahaha, thread on tMB just got zapped. Rivals deep state.

3. Even Janitor

Even Janitor Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I love people like him that take all this online shit so seriously.

4. Cards1968

Expand Collapse

He just lost my business. Sucks, I loved parts of that board. Their OT forum was top notch.

Pack Robert Gibson and tsumatt06 like this.
  5. Gavin.

Gavin. Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

what was the tweet referencing?

Pack Robert Gibson likes this.
  6. Cards1968

Expand Collapse

That was several oz's ago. Trumph related I'm certain. Gabe's a lib (shocker).

The thing that pissed me off more than anything was he lifted it in PowerMizzou code form exactly sans username in a 'look what I have to deal with daily Twitterverse' tone, yet when anyone else takes something from the site (like the Top 25 list I did yesterday paraphrased) it's verboten. A Journalism major from the #1 J-school no less.

7. MIV

MIV Active Member
    Expand Collapse

I'm lost but can you post this?

"This was a Top 25 Rivals traffic list"

8. Cards1968

Expand Collapse

I didn't save it and all trace of it has been deleted. Texas was #1. FSU was #3 I believe. Know Mizzou was #11, Alabama was #12, Purdoodoo was #15. Arkansas was #25. Nubs were in the top 10. Miami made the list. Michigan was on it too, but don't remember where. Notre Dame was top 10. Mich St. was on it too, but lower than Michigan if memory serves.

The premise of it was a quality/quantity equation as explained in tMB thread. Not only site traffic, but the ratio of posts to the community number. So, if a low percentage of the total posters drive a high percent of traffic you get a lower score. Hope this helps.

Pack Robert Gibson and MIV like this.