Kenai or Soldotna REMATCH

Discussion in 'Football' started by AK's slinger, Oct 10, 2009.

1. AK's slinger

AK's slinger Active Member
    Expand Collapse

Who is gonna win for the chip? Will the turf make a difference? I'm going with Kenai 34-27

2. broken point

broken point Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Kenai played them tough the 1st half last time turnovers killed them the 2nd half. Would love to see them pull the upset I think they might on the turf a neutral field. Going with Kenai by a touchdown to pull the upset. Good luck Kardinals.

3. NLC_Champ

NLC_Champ Member
    Expand Collapse

Sohi 41-27. Battle for team of the decade in 2010 I think Kenai wins.

4. utah_utes_33

utah_utes_33 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

SoHi 49-35

5. AK Valley Sports

Expand Collapse

If I were a betting man I would pick SoHi over Kenai. But after watching the undisciplined play of Soldotna with three unsportsman like penalties, I'm pulling for Kenai.

6. Bockeroo

Bockeroo Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

unsportsmanlike conduct penalties wont stop sohi from winning. it hasnt hindered them in the past

7. AK Valley Sports

Expand Collapse

Bockeroo thats not the point, SoHI will probably win. After witnessing the uncontrolled sense of discipline they displayed in last weeks semi final, I'm cheering for Kenai. These SoHi kids should have more pride than that. Any body can act like thugs, it takes good character to have class on the field. Good Job Homer.

8. Bockeroo

Bockeroo Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

yah, i know sohi will probably win. i too would rather have kenai win. its been known for awhile that sohi is a breeding ground for bad sportmanship. their coaches dont do anything to stop the behavior and there are always 5-10 players on that team each year that have no class at all. i have film of a sohi player in a pile with his hand inside my facemask trying to poke my eyes. brantley and sarge over in soldotna have never done anything to address the issues they have with their players and sportsmanship