Kenai beats Sohi 21-10

Discussion in 'Football' started by Bockeroo, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Bockeroo

Bockeroo Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Kenai wins its 5th state championship. Sohi has to eat the cost of the state championship hats they bought before the season started

2. A.King24

A.King24 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I kinda saw this one coming. I posted in another thread about the 4A state championship that it is hard to beat a team twice in the same season. This proves it! Congratulations to Kenai on its 5th and gaining the respect they deserve. When your backs are against the walls and no one believed you would win, you pull it off in style and with class. Congratulations.

3. BigBlade

BigBlade Member
    Expand Collapse

King I still think your Stangs are going to get stomped

4. utah_utes_33

utah_utes_33 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

BigBlade you are a top-of the line hater!

5. A.King24

A.King24 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Bigblade are you 12 or a disgruntled parent? I love the fact that people use these forums to talk shit rather than sports. (excuse the language) I just dont really know how else to put it. I will continue to ignore your ignorance and say that Bartlet has a pretty good team aswell as a good coaching staff. Saying they will win by 48 points is a little farfetched though. For the record the score is 7-3 at halftime. Huge stomping...They are so close to the 60-12 prediction you had. HAHA grow up man!

6. utah_utes_33

utah_utes_33 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

So someone finally managed to stop SoHi in small schools.. And to almost hold them to no touchdowns. What an amazing feat for the Kenai football team. Great job by the Kenai coaching staff, finally putting the pieces together to get the trophy back across town for the first time since 2005.

What a great way to end the season. Huge upset! (In my opinion..)