Juneau-Colony

Discussion in 'Football' started by Why Me???, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Why Me???

Why Me??? Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

According to reports out of Juneau:

In the first half Juneau is leading 40-0. Juneau has been able to pretty much anything they want to. They have scored on offense and on special teams. After the WV-Palmer game (WV won 25-19 in 2OT) the Juneau-WV could decide the conference title. Any ideas where this game is being played? If in Juneau, I have the Bears by 20+. If in Fairbanks, I have Juneau by 10.

2. Why Me???

Expand Collapse

Final: Juneau 65-0

Juneau has only allowed 13 points this season. Shutouts against Thunder Mountain, North Pole, and Colony. Palmer scores 13 in a losing effort last week.

Here are the questions: Does Juneau run the table for the regular season (and possibly more)? Does Colony even win a game this season after their success last season?

3. ITman907

ITman907 Member
    Expand Collapse

Service notched a win against East 33-25. Overall good game. Juneau is a really good team, but the teams they played.... Not so much. I think they have a weaker strength of schedule compared to the CIC. Juneau will go far.

4. Why Me???

Expand Collapse

It looks somewhat like a Service-Juneau match up is desperately needed to decide this...hopefully it happens!!

And then there is SoHi who would love a shot at both of them...

5. ITman907

ITman907 Member
    Expand Collapse

Most definitely! East was good tonight. Jarred Laws did really well. I heard that Aukusitino was ill. Juneau and Service has set itself from the rest that's for sure.

6. Why Me???

Expand Collapse

If he was ill, he didn't show signs of it. Scored on a 85 yard fumble recovery (2 defensive scores for Aukusitino this season) and accounted for 2 offensive offensive TDs. A phenomenal athlete!!!

7. AK_FB_Scout

AK_FB_Scout Member
    Expand Collapse

The WV Wolf Pack will play in Juneau this year late in September (three weeks from now). On a sad note, the Wolf Pack lost TE Chris Nuttall, maybe for the season. He made a phenomenal touch down catch in the first quarter but, as he was coming back down something in his foot popped when it struck the ground. Chris left the game in serious pain.