Fraggle Rock at 1 year old

Discussion in 'Girls-Basketball' started by Cards1968, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Cards1968

Cards1968 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

[​IMG]

Have only clicked on that thread by accident and immediately left like I'd been linked to the couch board. If the Q posters venture out into the cesspool they show their assclown from the jump. Just think how much server space could be freed up by the push of a button.

2. FLOPJOHNSON

FLOPJOHNSON Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

As someone whos loved conspiracies for decades, all these late-to-the-party dickweeds that think they're in the know really irritate me.

Q conspiracy is like boomer cocaine: "trust the plan, sit back and relax everything is taken care of for you, you dont need to do anything, etc"

3. preshlock

preshlock Member
    Expand Collapse

I've never read a single post in that thread. Any WWI or WWII conspiracies you believe in or interest you?

Ytry, Virgil Cain and wiremaker like this.
  4. FLOPJOHNSON

FLOPJOHNSON Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

While not a proper conspiracy, Operation Paperclip is probably one of the wildest untold stories of WW2 and I think a lot of those individuals DID have involvement in later technologies that are still secret to this day

wiremaker, catreaper and preshlock like this.
  5. Magnum GI

Magnum GI New Member
    Expand Collapse

Sad to say that earlier iterations of that thread is what finally got me to post on tMB. I had lurked for >10 years on a buddy’s account, but never posted. Shame what once was a great conspiracy thread has become.

Cards1968 likes this.
  6. swyts

swyts Active Member
    Expand Collapse

That's not even the first thread. It's definitely the 3rd, 4th, or maybe even 5th one, and they were all pretty long. I think the old mods were shit canning it on purpose, which was hilarious to watch as they all thought they were onto something, and "the man" was trying to hide information. One dumb fvck even started his own website where he was archiving the thread like it was going to be part of history (literal words by posters).

It all started with the Vegas shooting. Then it morphed into Q at some point in 2017. I argued with them about most of the obvious bullshit, like saying Mueller was actually investigating the deep state and not Trump, but I did wonder if the Q predictions might come true. They repeatedly didn't. I finally bailed for the most part after they told me how all of the midterm elections were going to get overturned due to voter fraud, but I occasionally check in from time to time to ask them when it's going to happen.

You know guys like Jayhox are going to be all in until November 3rd, thinking something is going to pop off before the election. If Trump loses, it'll be another couple of months of "any day now," and if Trump wins, 4 more years of the shit.

I did bat an eye when Gen. Flynn took that oath thing I'm sure they've all done and finished it off with "Where we go one we go all."

I've noticed @Ralphieburger in there trolling when I've checked in from time to time.

7. BamaCharlie

BamaCharlie Member
    Expand Collapse

Fantastic for autistic inventories of Twitter links and other up to the minute news when an event is happening or recently did, especially during work hours when you can't watch live and the Mainboard thread can't make it past 20 posts before the tards start biting on obvious trolls and derail completely. They'll occasionally find something that won't break for weeks but it has more to do with throwing literally everything at the wall and it being what sticks.

The downside is the cult culture it has created and the enabling of megadouches like Jayhox. Christ, he and others like him, along with autistic Best4boys and his aspy recital of his stupid shtick for every post, may just be worse than the painfully obvious left trolls we get stuck with.

8. Ralphieburger

Ralphieburger Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I used to get thread banned in there but now I’m free to shitpost away!

9. MIV

MIV Active Member
    Expand Collapse

That thread is the only reason I keep my rivals account. It's like crack.

Magnum GI, uderricky and swyts like this.
  10. swyts

swyts Active Member
    Expand Collapse

I gotta admit, thread banning was great for the usual suspects back in the old mod days, but the Fraggles' whining was something else. All the while, they'd be tagging people they didn't like, even if they weren't already thread banned.

11. Cards1968

Cards1968 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Well, guess I'm in the minority. Does splash-free bleach have the same great flavor? Seems quite thic.

Even Janitor and swyts like this.
  12. uderricky

uderricky Member
    Expand Collapse

@Ralphieburger tugs them guys around on a string. It’s fun to watch.

gump_tiger, Ralphieburger and swyts like this.
  13. Even Janitor

Even Janitor Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

same here. I never really paid it any attention. I don’t even know what fraggle rock is so I just disregard it.

swyts and Cards1968 like this.
  14. wiremaker

wiremaker Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I opened it day one thinking we were really gonna talk about Wembley and Fraggle Rock. When I realized it was the new My Little Pony thread, I dipped out, haven’t been back.

Cards1968 likes this.
  15. athensdawg9

athensdawg9 Active Member
    Expand Collapse

That was the best part. When the mods would randomly delete/change posts to further the conspiracy narrative.

Magnum GI and swyts like this.