Bartlett 21 Colony 0 at the half

Discussion in 'Football' started by broken point, Oct 2, 2009.

1. broken point

broken point Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Game is om Valley radio 99.7 Colony has been 3 and out the whole 1st half no offense to speak of.

2. 2003Broncos

2003Broncos Active Member
    Expand Collapse

4:24 left in 3rd period, 27-6 Bartlett crushing Colony. Daly blocked punt and covered ball for the touchdown on the last score.

3. 2003Broncos

Expand Collapse

34-6 Bartlett. Colony flopped the snap on a punt and Bartlett started on the 10 yard line; scored a couple plays later.

4. 2003Broncos

Expand Collapse

Colony goes for it 4th and 24 yards for first down. Bartlett stops em and takes over on the 14 yard line. I guess I will quit with the updates, looks like this one is over. 34-12 Final.
    This post was edited on 10/2 9:29 PM by 2003Broncos

5. moosinaround

moosinaround Active Member
    Expand Collapse

Way to go Johnny! You know you're still a Moose at heart.

6. akghost

akghost Member
    Expand Collapse

Congrats to Palmer beating South. I must admit I never saw that one coming. When we heard it in the stands of the Bartlett game all jaws dropped. Again congrats Palmer.

7. NWScout

NWScout Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Plain and simple, speed won out in this game. Bartlett's line wasn't that dominating, but all they have do you is give those backs a little hole and they are gone. Credit Bartlett's defense too, Colony's offense sputtered for the second week in a row. The small back for Colony got loose for a few nice runs, but Jeronik was bottled up. Johnnie Daly had a monster game on D.

Colony's D was up to the task early as Bartlett tried to run outside but Colony strung it out stopped them cold. In the 2nd quarter Bartlett started chewing up yards on quick dives in the gaps from the Colony's three man front. Once Colony started pinching in to stop that, Bartlett went back outside and made some long runs.

Good luck next week Bartlett!