Looking for high school prep writers...

Discussion in 'Boys Basketball' started by Elmore_Laws, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Elmore_Laws

Elmore_Laws Moderator

Are you interested in providing high school sports journalism to a popular and high traffic Alaska football and or basketball website? Do you have goals and ambitions to have your stories seen and read on a national level powered by Rivals.com partnering with Yahoo.com? Well, here’s your opportunity. I’m looking for some journalists’ who have the time and energy to delivery information to AlaskaPreps.com on 3A and 4A conference football and basketball by networking to build and provide more information about our Alaska athletics in different areas of the state. I’m searching for people interested to doing profiles, investigative reporting and providing stories primarily on football and basketball to this site. I’m open to suggestions and new ideas. If you are interested in starting this up coming season, email Elmore Laws @ elaws@alaska.net.

2. SkipsPics

SkipsPics New Member

Mr Laws, could you please contact me. I have been trying to email you but I receive a response stating that your mailbox is full. Thank you.

Skipspicsphotos@gmail.com
    907-227-8647